Autor Thema: Banend :'(  (Gelesen 1366 mal)

Offline Waylon

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
Banend :'(
« am: 11. Oktober 2014, 22:50:42 »
Hello, so I finally me and my 3 friends were on the server. And we found a quad next to the road, my friend decided to steal some wheels of the quad and then he got in the truck. I didnt know it was stealing. if I thought clearly I know I was wrong. Someone said but the wheels back and I was on my way back.

Could we (Mathi, Mark, Jeroen Dreesden and me Waylon pleas be unbanned. We love the server and this is the only server we can all play on.

WE WILL NEVER THOUCH ANYTHING PLEAS UNBAN

-Waylon

Offline Waylon

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
Re: Banend :'(
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Oktober 2014, 23:07:43 »
BUMP...

ADMIN ? PLS

Offline Bluebee

• GESPERRT
  • & Foreneigentum
  • Happy Faktor -96
  • Marsipulamizüchter
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Oktober 2014, 23:09:33 »
-okay, from tomorrow 12:00 pm, u and your friends are unbanned.

but: your heli and the mtvr was deleted.

Offline Waylon

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Oktober 2014, 23:13:11 »
Why my Heli and MVTR dude pls. I am leaving on monday and my friends dont have any money. PLEAS

Offline Waylon

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
« Antwort #4 am: 11. Oktober 2014, 23:13:46 »
We got nothing if we dont have a chopper. the chopper and MVTR didnt have anything to do with it. We were on our way to get the wheels back. !!

Offline FireEagle

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 1
« Antwort #5 am: 11. Oktober 2014, 23:22:06 »
i warned you about to doing stuff like that you have found this forum so that you can read the rules ... this lesson you have to learn ... and are we seein this again your are banned again so think about what you and your friends are doing

Offline Waylon

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
« Antwort #6 am: 11. Oktober 2014, 23:30:46 »
Look, my friend started it as a joke, u said to put it back we were on our way. I know its bad but come on 4 BC'S just gone I worked 2 days for it !!!!!!!!! :down:

Offline Waylon

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
« Antwort #7 am: 11. Oktober 2014, 23:33:40 »
And I just found this forum 10 mins ago, since its german I cant read it and it has no TS

Offline Spidermurphy

• GESPERRT
  • DayZ Geheimbund
  • & Foreneigentum
  • Happy Faktor 109
« Antwort #8 am: 12. Oktober 2014, 09:25:36 »
Hello Waylon
this is not my " corner " here , iam admin on a other server
i can understand you , a friend from you make shit and you goes banned and loose all

!! but !! you must understand the admins on the Happyblue epoch server too
we make this now over a year , in this time we have up to 3 server ( 2 server at this time )  , the problem are most the new players , they come and make shit
whit the time a admin take a " thick fur " ( hope its translate right )

when i join the Happyblue server i see first the rules and a info to this forum , this forum have a english section too

http://www.happyblue.de/index.php?board=42.0

http://www.happyblue.de/index.php?topic=1419.0  <---- there are the rules

in this time we have this servers we have make a experience , a team or a clan comes on server an one make problems and goes ban , we must ban the others too
then they will come back and role up the server !

i dont know what Bluebee makes whit you and your friends , but on other server you or your friends make problems a ban goes not back
this have a very simple reason , the old players on this servers will have fun , and they dont like new players they will not read and accept the 2 rules

1 do not kill other players
2 dont steal

what say you friend at FireEagle call whit you ?

" shit he have see us/me " ?

i dont know you can understand this ,but in this times the admins !!!! must !!!! watching and check the new players , they cant play  :carwag:
on the server who iam admin a old player start cheating , whit this action you loose the fun at the game , i must work to take the money for reallive and this make no fun to check other player they make no problems  :(

« Letzte Änderung: 12. Oktober 2014, 09:37:25 von Spidermurphy »

:wink:

Offline Waylon

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
« Antwort #9 am: 12. Oktober 2014, 18:20:46 »
My friend didnt say alot only the thing was he said it was his quad so I trusted him. I learned never to trust anyone now. But I just want my chopper back. Why does my chopper and truck get involved !?!?!

Offline 3sec

• DayZ Geheimbund
  • & Spamking
  • Happy Faktor 13
  • Bitschubse
« Antwort #10 am: 12. Oktober 2014, 19:32:52 »
So "sadly" you didn't learn that stuff that does not belong to you is not yours.

Greed kills... or bans.

- 3sec (or "Karl"...)