Autor Thema: Epoch Panthera PVE vs PVP  (Gelesen 1061 mal)

Offline mokdevel

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
Epoch Panthera PVE vs PVP
« am: 06. Juni 2014, 12:35:34 »
Hi,

On the German side of the board there were some discussion about should the server being PVE or PVP. My German is not functioning. :-)

I like both sides of the coin. PVE is perfect for base building and I'd like it to stay like that.

PVP, like in Origins, should be limited to an area. It should be something 'easy' to notice and the area should have something valuable so that people would take their adventures to the dangerous areas.

As Panthera is new for me, I don't know anything about it. Not even the places where I'll spawn. So I'll make a guess - the spawning is not in north. So the PVP area could be north of the road Tarvisio-Dovje-Jesenice. There seems to be places of value to visit even with the risk of dying.

Just my 0.02€

/[SK] James Town

ps. Never shot a player - been shot by players.

Offline Bluebee

• GESPERRT
  • & Foreneigentum
  • Happy Faktor -96
  • Marsipulamizüchter
Re: Epoch Panthera PVE vs PVP
« Antwort #1 am: 06. Juni 2014, 12:54:55 »
Yes we do have this discussion. About 95 % of our "old" players dont know the map Epoch Panthera. This is the reason, why we want to have the server for the first weeks as an only PVE server.

B u t the map is excellent for PVP as you will see soon.

Although most of us are lousy pvp players, my K/D is about 0.2 or so..:) we think about to have at least a pvp area later on according to your proposal or similar.