Autor Thema: Arma 3 Epoch: HAPPYBLUE FRIENLY DE goes online on 05.12.2014, 07:00 pm cet  (Gelesen 1365 mal)

Offline Bluebee

• GESPERRT
  • & Foreneigentum
  • Happy Faktor -96
  • Marsipulamizüchter
Because of my connection to the manager of GTX server (: D), we have a very favorable ARMA 3 EPOCH server.

The server is running and is still password protected until Friday, 12.05.14, 19:00 clock cet to do some tests.

For all mod muffle, I recommend the Arma 3 Launcher, all must have the dayzlauncher click on the advertising of him just above.

http://www.a3launcher.com/

Although it is a friendly server, but not (yet) PVE because the first impressions are conveyed more of a sightseeing beautiful graphics with occasional monster attacks.

As rules it is already obvious:

No Spawnpunkt- or Trader Area Killing in a radius of 500 m.
No cheating or hacking.

Remain governs extensions or modifications reserved

Offline Bluebee

• GESPERRT
  • & Foreneigentum
  • Happy Faktor -96
  • Marsipulamizüchter
We had a databse reset. so everyone has the same chance in the begining this evening.

Offline mokdevel

• raw beginner
  • Happy Faktor 0
Great that the server is up. Altis is a great map for this.

Not sure about Epoch, but there were no zeds or anything else to be scared of yesterday. Are these currently missing or did *I* miss something?

Another thing, the amount of loot was *really* low. The rate of finding anything was probably 1/20 houses. And yes, I noticed that I don't get the 'gun icon' for loot and I have to press 'I'.

/darc [SK] (previously know as James Town)

Offline Bluebee

• GESPERRT
  • & Foreneigentum
  • Happy Faktor -96
  • Marsipulamizüchter
Great that the server is up. Altis is a great map for this.

Not sure about Epoch, but there were no zeds or anything else to be scared of yesterday. Are these currently missing or did *I* miss something?

Another thing, the amount of loot was *really* low. The rate of finding anything was probably 1/20 houses. And yes, I noticed that I don't get the 'gun icon' for loot and I have to press 'I'.

/darc [SK] (previously know as James Town)

there are ai, "monsters" and other creatures. but it this not epoch as we know it from arma 2, they are few. but you will meet them.

even the loot spawn is totally different.

it is not an "action" mod like arma 2 epoch, the main thing is to understand the craft possibilities and how it works at all. ;)